to see new swimmers and if you are a first time swimmer to Swim Out Orlando, just follow the steps below.
1) Join United States Masters Swimming (a national membership-operated nonprofit organization). If you have never been a United States Masters Swimming member before, the coach will ask you to fill out a FREE USMS 30-Day Trial Membership Form prior to entering the pool. The coach on deck can supply you with this form or better yet, you can print and fill it out now
and bring it with you. If you have any questions on how to properly complete this form, please ask the coach on deck. If you have been a member of USMS before, then you will have to renew your USMS membership
. Remember that Swim Out Orlando is an official swim club, and unless you wish to remain unattached, it's suggested you enter this under the club section. You can renew USMS online instantly or print and fill out the USMS Renewal Form. Please bring this completed form with you
(or a copy of your on-line receipt) and show it to the coach on deck.
*Unsure if you're already a member need to check? Click HERE
to search the USMS membership.
2) Complete the Registration process as a new member, which includes the Liability Waiver. You can complete it now
and submit it online. If you have any questions on how to properly complete this form, please ask the coach on deck. Your club membership must be on record prior to swimming with the team
3) Check out our regular practice schedule. Pick a day to swim and just show up after completing steps 1 and 2. On the day of your visit make sure to double check our Team Calendar (located on our Home page) for any last minute changes to our swim schedule or location.
Once you get to the facility, tell the front desk you are here to swim with Swim Out, and you will be directed to the pool. Introduce yourself to the coach or a swimmer and they'll welcome you and ensure you have the required participant forms completed before using the pool.
If you enjoyed your first swim and want to become a full-time member, go to our Join the Team page. If you utilized the paper USMS Renewal or Trial Membership form, be sure to mail it in right away. You can not become a member of Swim Out Orlando without an active and current USMS membership.
Visitors From Other Clubs or Teams
We love to have visitors from other swim teams!
1) Have your USMS card with you and be prepared to show it to the coach on deck for validation.
2) You will need to complete the online registration
which includes the Liability Waiver
, which you can complete online now. Please include on the form the name of your current swim team or swim club. This registration is required so that we have basic contact information, emergency contact information, and your acceptance of the liability waiver on record.
Once you get to the facility, tell the front desk you are here to swim with Swim Out, and you will be directed to the pool. When you arrive, please introduce yourself to the coach who will help you find a good lane.
We ask you to either pay the daily drop-in fee or become a member. To pay the drop-in fee please see our Fees and Dues page.
We have an open door policy for swimmers from other teams. Please join us and make yourself at home while visiting Central Florida. Welcome!
Please see the Fees and Dues page for additional information like other ways to pay (paper check at the time of your visit) or for other pricing plans. This "Pay Now" button is also available on the Fees/Dues page.